So first things first, my internet at home has been broken for the past....I don't even know how long! One month? Two months? I really have no clue, but it's been a while. Let me first complete a tag I received a long time ago. I received a tag from my sister telling me to post the sixth picture in my sixth folder. She pulled hers up and it's an adorable little picture of her little chubby chubkins. I went to mine, and I got this:

I even tried to cheat it...I scrambled my pictures and then did it again...and got the same thing. I think it's fate. This is the perfect picture to represent my life: a bunch of cows standing in a pasture. Awesome. As a follow-up to this lovely picture, I'll be posting more pictures. Any pictures. Some pictures to prove that my life is more than...cows. Not that there's anything wrong with cows. Derek, these are your cows, I know, and I mean no insult to your cows. They're really nice cows.
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
6 years ago



4 comments:
Hee hee . . . I kind of cheated when I did mine because I kept coming up with folders with only 4 pictures, or 1 file, etc. I can't wait to see more pictures! And I can't wait to see you even more!!!
ha ha ha!!!! Love it -- COWS!!!
Should I even ask why this is a picture of yours at all??!!!
I think this pictures works for you - it shows your generosity when you describe the cows as being "in a pasture." :)
Long time no e-mail...
So, are you saying that as an OB resident you're surrounded by cows all day? Ouch! ;) Guess what? Erin just had her first baby and Brad just got engaged, on the same day! And I have two kids in school, hooray! -just the two little ones at home. (in case you were wondering...)(thought I'd let you know with a completely random and rambling comment on your blog...)
Post a Comment