Well, for right now, everything IS about me. ALL about me. Because it's my blog. This is my new happy place where everything is about me. Just kidding...sort of. But this one is about me.
I want to learn Spanish.
I want to learn to play the guitar
I want to go on a really beautiful peaceful hike where you get to the top and see the whole world. I haven't done that in a while.
I really want to go camping.
I want to listen to more classical music--the kind that is so amazing and beautiful it takes your breath away for a minute and you don't realize you're not breathing until it's done and then you realize you've been holding your breath.
Right now I want to go for a nice cleansing run.
I want to get married and have some babies.
I want to be better at sending birthday presents and birthday cards
I want to learn to sew
I want to be a better cook
Is that too much to ask?
But I love it. I love that life has so much potential that I can work my whole life to really live and have great experiences and develop different skills, and I will always have more that I want to do.
I've taken a train ride through the Alps
I can sing and play the piano
I have 37 nephews and nieces!
I deliver babies
I'm a surgeon
I love listening to Adele's music. Never gets old
I spent 3 weeks in Thailand where I relaxed on the beach, played in the water, went scuba diving and on and on. I also got stranded with new amazing women outside an elephant farm in the middle of nowhere rural Thailand.
I spent Christmas in Cancun
I've delivered the first baby of the new year
I've been drenched in amniotic fluid, head to toe
I delivered a baby in the hall
I've eaten delicious amazing foods
I speak German (at least I used to...sorry Tom)
I've been bungie jumping twice
I have a huge family. And all of them love me
I have some amazing people in my life who are my dearest friends. And they love me too.
I have a pretty amazing life. And I love remembering that.
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
6 years ago



3 comments:
Hmm, this sounds like you listened to Pres. Uchtdorf's talk! :o) I like this post. It gives me much to reflect on in my own life. Hope you're having a good day!
Oh yay! A post!
Loved your thoughts. You've done some pretty cool things!
(and some icky ones!) Tell the ladies to keep their amniotic fluid to themselves...:)
You are amazing and I love and miss you! When you listed that you wanted to go for a cleansing run, it reminded me of when we would get up at the bum-crack of dawn to go running. Remember when I almost ran into that pole cause it was kinda dark and I was looking down and well, cause I just do stuff like that?
Also, if we ever get to sit down together and chat...I hope you are ready to tell me all sorts of birth stories cause I think what you do ROCKS.
Post a Comment